Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Current Projects

I have been busy getting my big boy off to a good start in kindergarten and getting used to a new routine with my little guy at home. I think we are finally settling into it all. I did have a chance yesterday to finally spend a bit of time in the sewing room on the little circles and shells piece above. I was liking it less and less and then I attached the sea blue surrounding it and I am liking it again - I think I can work from this - I think I have a plan now. I like the thread curls - want to somehow keep that. All the center stitches are a bit busy - so I may still try some painting on this one to pull some thing forward and push some things back.

I am also simmering an idea of neutral patchwork as a canvas for other things - and having fun piecing some neutrals from my stash...

0 comments:

Post a Comment